You don't want to miss out on this one! All brick, 3BR, 2BA in a well-established neighborhood. When you walk through the front door you are ushered into a large living room with gas log brick fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and built-in bookshelves. Enjoy looking out into your large fenced backyard as you sit down to a meal in the eat-in kitchen with wood floors, smooth top surface oven/range and new garbage disposal. Nice sized laundry room is located at the end of the hallway between all the bedrooms for short trips to put laundry away. Large master bedroom with trayed ceiling, and master bath that has both a jetted tub with block window above, and walk-in shower. Master bedroom closet is a walk-in with built-ins.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1,578 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,578 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storm Door
- Living Room, Brick, Gas Burning, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Walk-in Closets, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Laminate Counter, Internet Connection, Hydro Tub, Window Blinds, Washer/dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link, Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped. Curb, County Road, Asphalt.